Title: Message
It sounds like Bubba had a lot to teach us humans.What a wonderful character to share your life with, and what a stroke of luck for you to find each other. I'm so sorry to hear you've lost the dear little furball, Sheila. I can well imagine how much you're going to miss him. Please know you're in my thoughts. hugs, Kerry
-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, September 03, 2005 1:41 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: (no subject)

Please add my beautiful Bubba to the list.He left us Friday evening after a long struggle with Felv. I have never had a cat who enjoyed life so much.He was my oldest (16) and sweetest.He was the last of a family of seven that came to us in 1989. His life was so full of mishaps the first few years he would sneak out of the house like a little escape artist .He was hit buy a car twice and twice attacked buy neighborhood dogs. Once he got out and was missing for 10 days. With the help of everyone in the neighborhood we searched everywhere we could think to look. We finally gave up the search thinking he was gone for good.Then late one night I heard a little meow outside when I opened the door he stood there grinning like he had only been gone a few minutes. After losing his left front leg he decided the adventures weren't worth the pain and gave up his life of escape.His injuries left him a little slow mentally (Forest Gump),but that only made him more loveable. Everything about him was bigger than life ,his curiosity,his appetite, his ability to charm and get along with every one. I can't imagine life without this sweet precious rogue.  Sheila

IRS CIRCULAR 230 NOTICE. Any advice expressed above as to tax matters was neither written nor intended by the sender or Mayer, Brown, Rowe & Maw LLP to be used and cannot be used by any taxpayer for the purpose of avoiding tax penalties that may be imposed under U.S. tax law. If any person uses or refers to any such tax advice in promoting, marketing or recommending a partnership or other entity, investment plan or arrangement to any taxpayer, then (i) the advice was written to support the promotion or marketing (by a person other than Mayer, Brown, Rowe & Maw LLP) of that transaction or matter, and (ii) such taxpayer should seek advice based on the taxpayers particular circumstances from an independent tax advisor

This email and any files transmitted with it are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail.