Thank you again for your kind words..

I know what you mean about feral!  I love feral – but at the same time.. I love all the cats.. I am just a sucker and that’s why I ended up with so many.. but they brighten my day every day when I wake up.. I am just lucky to have met all of them..

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of maimaipg
Sent: Wednesday, September 07, 2005 2:26 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: Geroge's passing

If you allow him to and ask him to he will come to you in your dreams and he will help you more than you can imagine.  The feral ones are the greatest.  They know and appreciate kindness because they have had to struggle through life.  They are extremely strong spirits and are just so different than cats who have been raised by people.  Ebony Thomas Katt was feral when he chose to move in with me (I didn't like cats but that didn't matter in the least).  He picked me and for 16 years honored me by living with me.  Kitty was also feral and so strong.  People who are kind to ferals and are honored by their love are extremely lucky.  I know I am.  George has honored you in the greatest possible way.  Take him up on his offer.