Oh Terri my heart goes out to you - losses are so hard
and when you have a string of them, it just wears you
down... Know that all of us are here for you and
sharing your pain at her loss and your joy at having
been able to know her and give her a loving safe home.
Our thoughts and tears are with you..
<<<<<<HUGS>>>>>>>

--- Terri Durham-Stone <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Sad news - Marietta (the only female in the litter)
> had to be pts today
> - she was not breathing hardly at all..... Not sure
> if FIP or not but
> she was suffering but now she isn't - doesn't make
> it any easier,  I am
> going to miss her sweet little face rubbing my leg
> and arm when it was
> feeding time .....
> This is just making me ill,,,,,,  been losing one a
> week - 3 gone in 3
> weeks.  Atlanta will be next ,, I can see it in his
> eyes. Athens is
> really active, alert - eating well and not at all
> skinny like his sister
> or brothers.  He just might beat this and then it
> will all be worth
> it.   There are 3 siblings left,  2  FelV pos ,, one
> sibling is
> negative,,,,,  I watch him like a hawk,  he seems
> fine though.
>
> Terri
> Please add her to the candle lite service April 3,
> 2005 - Sept 8, 2005
> She was a grey tabby with emerald green eyes.  She
> is the sister of
> Albany and Macon.
>

> --
> Terri Durham-Stone
> Safe a Life "Spay and Neuter"
> Live well, Love much, Laugh Often

"My cat the clown:  paying no mind to whom he should impress.  Merely living
his life, doing what pleases him, and making me smile."
               - Anonymous