They do not fall off the face of the Earth...other people get them, but you sometimes will not...go figure, I have been having big time issues with the emailing and I have just decided to wait it out and hopefully it will fix itself, just like it messed itself up...........I use the same address above also, and sometimes I do not see my own emails...
Cherie

Karolyn Lount <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Help...I need your help. I keep sending messages to the email address I
have(shown above) and they seem to fall off the face of the earth...can
you help me by replying with the e-mail address you use????

Have a purrfect day
Cherie