Sorry it was worth a shot though ;(

Could you ask the vet to reccomend some sort of laxative, I know Pumpkin helps them poop.

Hideyo Yamamoto <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I couldn’t find Laxatone at the store I just went – and bought hair ball paste.. and after I bought,,, I was reading the instruction and said “don’t’ give to a cat younger than 6 months.. bummer!!

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Cherie A Gabbert
Sent: Thursday, September 15, 2005 11:41 AM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: OT: Help - a 5 wk old kitten swallowed a tip of the nipple inthe bottle..

Have you tried Laxatone....I am not sure if you can actually make a cat poop but a laxative might also work

Cherie

Hideyo Yamamoto <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I need your advise – my 5 week old baby, Ceaser chewed and bite off the top of the nipple (rubber) of the bottle – not the whole top, but about a half or 1/3 – I took him to the vet.. and he felt that the time has passed so it’s too late for trying to make him throw up … he said that I will have to watch the sign of vomiting and stuff… when I left the house this moring.. he was sort of hiding which he does not do usually --- so now I am worried.. any advise?? (I was told that I need to keep feeding him often to flush it out..)

Have a purrfect day

Cherie

Have a purrfect day
Cherie