I am sorry Terri, it is such a horrid disease..but aren't they all, at least they had you for a little while.
huggs and head butts
cherie

Terri Durham-Stone <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Atlanta (white with tabby) and Athens (grey tabby) born 4-3-05, were
both pts yesterday Both had FELV (tested 2 times) and Atlanta could
hardly walk and Athens was on his way. Decided to let them go gently
and with out anymore pain. These are the last two of the five siblings
that tested positive. The one brother - Rome, tested negative 2 months
ago, retested yesterday and is still negative, he will now be adopted
out.
I hope I never have this disease again, but I am sure I will being that
I do rescue. This has made me realize what a horrible disease this is
along with FIP ..... 3 of the 5 died from FIP but I am sure it was
because of the FELV and their immune systems not being able to fight
anything off :(
We seem to have a high rate of FIP in this area ...... :(

Heavy heavy heart in Oakdale, CA
Terri

ps please add them to the candle lite service for Monday - thank you

--
Terri Durham-Stone
Safe a Life "Spay and Neuter"

Have a purrfect day