I agree with Michelle – if he has a good appetite, please let him live – I have known cats who actually lost both of legs from the injury, but is living and living happily -----may be you can get a wheelchair for me?

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of JENNIFER RATLIFF
Sent: Monday, September 19, 2005 11:16 AM
To: Felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: My ANGEL Sebastian

I have not written for so long because I feel that I have given up hope.  Sebastian has not been doing very well.  He can no longer walk and he relies on me to take him to the litter box and to feed him.  He still has a good appetite.  He seems so depressed now.  I am so heart broken that I cry almost daily.  I am not strong enough to let him go.  I feel that it isn't up to me to play god and that he will go when he is ready.  He just keeps fighting.  He is so much braver than me.  I took him to the Virginia Tech Veterinary hospital on August 1st.  They were wanting to run alot of tests.  The tests were very risky, so I decided against them.  Now I feel that I have no choice and I have to find out what is wrong with him and see if there is something that can be done.  I don't know what I will do without him.  I am so scared of losing him.