-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Nina
Sent: Sunday, September 18, 2005 12:48 AM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: Gracie

Ah, Kerry, what would I do without you and this group?  Your caring and
encouraging message brought a smile to my face, thank you.  I gave Grace

some subq fluids earlier, not as much as I wanted to, but the damn
needle kept slipping, so I stopped.  I just didn't want to stick her a
third time.  I know she knows I'm doing my best to help her, but she's
starting to act like my entering the room isn't a pleasure to her
anymore.  I can take a lot of things, but that's really tough on me.
After the fluids, she did lap a tiny bit of goat's milk, (the first time

she's attempted to eat today), so that's a small blessing.  I just
cooked up some salmon for her, but no go.  The rest of the cats are
pretty thrilled with all the yummy left overs at least.
Doing my best to keep my chin up,