From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Hideyo Yamamoto
Sent: Monday, September 19, 2005 1:58 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: RE: for Kerry:my battle

Hi, Kerry, Ceaer and his little sister Annie are not doing too well – I think they are still nursing some, they don’t want to eat on their own.. and Ceaser is acting he is still not feeling well (they also have URIs) – I have been force feeding a couple of them a few times a day….

Also, someone reported me to the animal control a several days ago having so many animals – and I already did have a permit, but apparently the office who gave me the permit is no longer the officer there and apparently I have a wrong kind of permit and have to do it all over again!

Anyway, I had an argument with one of the officers on the phone yesterday (he told me that all the kitties I have with FeLV and FIV should be euthanized because they are contagious.. blah blah blah.. ), and he threatened to take all my cats away from me.. so I am trying to fight against this battle so that I won’t lose them.. please pray that everything will go well,, kerry, ,they are my life.. I can’t lose them…

Hideyo