Hi All!

Well, it looks like a mandatory evacuation may be scheduled for our area
(SE Houston) by Thursday morning due to Rita...I'm hoping beyond hope
that the hurricane will change course, but we're not taking any chances!
 If we have to leave, the animals are coming with us which means 2 dogs,
7 cats and a bearded dragon crammed into two cars...our plan is to head
north to Indiana where our parents live...but we will probaby make a pit
stop in Arkansas overnight...does any one know of any pet friendly
hotels in the state?  I'm hoping that whatever hotel we choose will pity
our brood...but you never know!  Wish us luck and pray the hurricane
doesn't do too much damage...and, most of all, keep our Feleuk guys in
your thoughts!

Take care,

Jen