From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Kerry MacKenzie
Sent: Saturday, September 17, 2005 1:31 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: for Hideyo

Dear Hideyo----How is little Caesar? I hope the crisis is over?? And everything is ok with you and your furballs.

I am way, waybehind with chores, emails, etc, and now also realize I can't find your address that you gave me (for mailing the promised pic, which is all set to go in the mail) on my home computer: Can you give me it again please--I'm sorry about that.

Lots of love & hugs to you and the kitties, and hope Caesar is better. Let us know when you have time.

thanks Hideyo!

Kerry