Sent: Wednesday, September 21, 2005 8:15 AM
Subject: RE: for Kerry: update on my battle

Hi, Kerry, thank you for thinking of me and my furballs --- just when you feel like you hit the bottom in your life and feel so lonely and feared… reading your email and knowing that you care (and many people on the list) is such a priceless gift to me….

I am still in the middle of trying to take care of paper work with Animal control – one bad thing is that my boyfriend who lives next door was also reported though he really does not have any animals of his…so now they are coming to his house.. so I also have to take care of the stuff.. sine some of my FIV boys visit the outside enclosure we built in his property..

I think Ceaser and Annie are doing better--- Ceaer still does not want to eat on his own… but I saw him nurse so I know he has some appetite --- maybe he just does not want to be weaned..

Now I am worried about my CRF boy, Hannibal.. he does not want to eat as much and he is acting like he is not feeling fabulous.. he is one of my very first feral in US – I have been giving him fluid every couple of days – I think I might need to take him back to the vet to see how the bloodwork shows…

Kerry, and anyone who reads the posting, please pray Hannibal that he is going to feel better – He was so feral when I first found him several years ago, now it’s amazing that I can even touch him and pet him.. and I love him so very much ..

Thank you!

Hideyo