Dear Friends,

Please keep Paulie in your thoughts.  He is my feral who is CRF.  He's been eating less and starting last night began to vocalize.  It's not an agonal scream, but it's very unusual for him.  He never meows or makes any other sound.  He did it again this morning (he was in the bathroom where he never ventures).  He at first let me pick him up, but then got scared and jumped so I had to towel him and get him set up in the mudroom.  He's so very thin.  I've made arrangements to pick up a tranquilizer for him and then take him in this afternoon to be euthanized.  My beautiful boy with his soft, smoky grey stripes; my heart is just breaking.  He went through so much with his eye only to have this happen at only 7 years of age. I hope that he will cross peacefully.

Love, Julie

"I hold that, the more helpless a creature, the more entitled it is
to protection by man from the cruelty of man. "

by the way its animals are treated."

Mohandas Gandhi (1869-1948)

Paws Come WITH Claws!!!

If you're thinking about de-clawing your cat, you need to re-think your decision to acquire a pet.