Peace to little occikitten.  You may be right, so many lives lost recently and they are looking for new buddies to love in heaven.  Last February my friend lost her battle with Cancer and I took her last two cats ... within a couple days my own FeLV+ looked up at me and said "no more, Mommy" as I tried to medicate her against her own battle with lymphoma ... my friend Liz took her "home" with her.

Hugs, Del
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, September 23, 2005 6:47 PM
Subject: playing at the bridge

between grace's passing, and learning of paulie's journey, i lay on my
couch while a six-week-old ocikitten lay under my shirt, taking his
last breaths....

i hope that grace and paulie will take him under their wings and teach
him all about being a cat, since he really never had a chance to be
one this time around. i wonder if there is such a need right now, at
the bridge, for wonderful cats, because of all the people who were
sent flying home with these mighty storms? GLOW to all the critters,
of all species, who have and may soon find their way home....

--
MaryChristine

AIM / YAHOO: TenHouseCats
MSN: [EMAIL PROTECTED]