Cherie,
Didn't you have another adopted baby with skin problems? Is this cat coming from the same woman? I can't remember what the other's problem turned out to be. It's so hard to know what's going on from just verbal descriptions from a foster mom. I'm hoping that it's stress related and that once she's in your care, you'll be able to get a better handle on this and she'll recover.
Nina

Cherie A Gabbert wrote:

Thank you so much Lora for your input, I have been in contact with my vet, we are taking a few steps to contain what ever it maybe since she can not get here for a few days, but I will talk to her about ECG because that is the closest example, of course nothing is ruled out right now.
Thanks again
Cherie