To: <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Sent: Wednesday, September 28, 2005 9:44 AM
Subject: Re: {OT} FELV and FIV cats removed from Angel Wings yesterday

Is this in Tennessee?  Just wondering about location -

Gloria

At 10:48 AM 7/2/2005, you wrote:
The "white" cat in danger of being put down due today to nasty ears, sores, and etc, has now been discovered to be a very light BUFF cat, NOT white, as first suspected. She is FEMALE.
I have to go to work, if she is anyone's cat, and you want to save her, email Kara at <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(please do NOT bombard Kara with emails that I could answer, as she is already very overwhelmed! ONLY email her if one of these cats may be yours! I can't do anything from work though, and don't want anyone's cat to die just because I am not at home to relay messages!)

I will have pictures TODAY when I get home from work, 10PM eastern time. Stay up late if interested!

I will answer all other emails tonight if time allows, including your questions Tad. Yes, I THINK I can get sponsors!

Jenn
<http://ucat.us>http://ucat.us
http://ucat.us/domesticcatlinks.html

Dilute calico DMH, ~4 years -  female
Eyes - sunken, 3rd eyelid up
Ear mites
Fleas 4+
Mouth - peridontal/missing teeth
Dehydrated
Notes:  very thin, dehydrated, Recommend euthanasia

Buff DSH, ~4 years -  female
Eyes - conjunctivitis
Ears - mites
Skin - dermatitis, hair loss, self trauma
Abdomen - hernia over incision
Mouth - missing teeth, periodontal, gingivitis
Legs/feet - pressure sores
Notes: ear flaps ulcerated necrotic, conjuct, nasal discharge, missing teeth, periodontal, gingivitis, pressure sores on hocks, fleas
Needs Euthanized

Black DSH, >6 years - Female
Ears - mites
Skin/coat - fleas ++, severe (??) dermatitis
Abdominal - thin
Mouth - moderate tarter
Notes: none

Then I have two bad FIVs:

White with gray DSH, 5 years -   male - this has been there for at least 5 years - Nicky
Eyes - sunken
Ears - mites
Skin - fleas, thin hair
Mouth - see below
Dehydrated
Notes - mouth ulcer tongue, severe tarter, periodontal, gingivitis, URI
Body condition, 1.5
Vet recommends euthanasia

Buff DSH, 4 years -  male
Eyes - sunken
Ears - mites
Skin - fleas, self trauma to skin, wounds on right rear leg, pressure sores, possible mange
Mouth - severe gingivitis, periodontal disease, acne
Dehydrated
Notes - recommends euthanasia