Title: Message
Tad rocks!  We need more like him!

=^..^= Terri, Siggie the Tomato Vampire, Guinevere, Sammi, Travis, and 6 furangels: RuthieGirl, Samantha, Arielle, Gareth, Alec & Salome' =^..^=

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, September 28, 2005 12:10 PM
Subject: RE: {OT} FELV and FIV cats removed from Angel Wings yesterday

Thanks, Nina. Saint Tad it is.
-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Tad Burnett
Sent: Wednesday, September 28, 2005 11:08 AM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org

What ever...But the reward is the greatest...Somebody loved these cats enough to get them to a sanctuary at one time and then they were abandoned...Now they are loved again and they all give the love back perhaps more than other rescue cats...
Tad

Nina wrote:
Tad, stop arguing, you're a saint.
Nina

Tad Burnett wrote:
To be totally fair...Because of talking with Jenn on this list about the situation before they were actually seized and saying that I would foster the FeLV+ cats in my garage during the summer if she would help find homes for them...Most all the cats looked about the same, neg. of pos...
I suspect because the FeLV cats had a potential place to go saved their lives...
But it took about a month to get transport to Vermont and during that month they were under vet care so that by the time they arrived here they were much improved from the day they were seized...
Tad

Tad---your email, paired with the vet assesments-- is a keeper. It truly is. I'm going to be passing it on to as many folks as possible including my vet(s). Thanks for all that you do for these little souls. I'm nominating you for sainthood too! :>) Kerry