Sent: Thursday, September 29, 2005 1:01 PM
Subject: Gemma

My darling Gemma has gone to the bridge. I asked her brother to come and get her and told Gemma to go to go to sleep and find her brother. I told her not to chase Tidge and Bramble around too much.

We had her put to sleep in the car as I lay at the side of her. I have selected a photo casket for her ashes and will collect her in the morning and take her to the pet crematorium.

Michell, Buddy, Minstrel & Angel Bramble