Oh boy, Terri---what a worrying time---I hope Guinevere is ok? Please let us know when you have time. Kerry
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, October 02, 2005 11:26 AM
Subject: Re: Need advice quick please

Hi Belinda,

The vet and I did discuss that possibility.

As for right now, they have not called me yet with the lab results.  But I am happy to report that since my last post, she has eaten and kept the food down.  There has been no vomiting since she ate.

She is behaving normally, and is actually napping at the moment.  So, I am hopeful that it was just one of those things.

I'll keep you up to date on the lab results as soon as I get them.  Thanks for your note!

Terri

=^..^= Terri, Siggie the Tomato Vampire, Guinevere, Sammi, Travis, and 6 furangels: RuthieGirl, Samantha, Arielle, Gareth, Alec & Salome' =^..^=