Where is this kitten that needs a home?

At 01:54 PM 10/3/2005, MacKenzie, Kerry N. wrote:

Hi MaryChristine
I just this morning committed to taking 2 Felv kittens on November 1.
But let's stay in touch, in case it falls thru.
Good luck meantime, you're an angel.
Kerry

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of TenHouseCats
Sent: Monday, October 03, 2005 11:31 AM
To: FeLVTalk
Subject: Need home for FeLV kitten

hey, kerry, still looking for a kitten? hee hee.....

he's in michigan, at an ER clinic; has tested positive on the snap,
and they've sent out bloods for an IFA. she'll get me photos
tonight....

i gave her the link to post on the adoption page, but wanted folks to
see it here, too.... also, the info for kittens from heaven in IA.

they had given him an arbitrary final date of this wednesday, but she
thinks that as long as they know folks are working on finding him a
place, they won't stick to that.... (she works at the clinic....)

if someone IS interested, and there's a hold-up re: transport, i could
put him in a condo cage here, but i'd hate to do that to a baby.....