Hi Lori,

Well I'm in Georgia, so I doubt I'll be much help in placing them.  :(
I thought you might have got my email from one of the GA rescue groups
I'm on.

I think there's a chance that if they were just recently exposed they
could fight off the felv.  If they were born with it passed to them
from their mother their chances of reverting to negative are not as
good.  I don't know if you know the circumstances involving their
whereabouts and  if their mother was positive.

Several people on the list DO use the Transfer Factor and have had good
results.

It sounds like you're doing a great job with them.  A few list members
are in California and might come up with some leads for placement.

You might consider going ahead and placing them on interferon.  A lot
of list members do that.  It is not expensive and is easily
administered to kittens.  It can help prevent upper respiratory
infections as well as helping with felv.

Not to PRESSURE you or anything, but my 40 'something'best friend from
high school that has never even been able to visit my house due to her
severe cat allergies and asthma recently found a kitten.  After a week
of trying to find it a home I got a call that she was taking Allegra
and keeping the kitten. lol.  I don't know how she's dealing with it,
but she is!  She's actually enthralled because she's never had a cat
before due to her allergies.  (She has a house full of dogs and has
always disliked cats. lol.)

Good luck with your babies, and keep me posted!

tonya