Some people write a 4 in roman numerals as IIII instead of IV.  The notation might then mean a murmur rated at 4 to 5 and that would be a fairly serious one as 5 is the worst.  I have no idea why anyone would write this in roman numerals, if that is what this means
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Saturday, October 15, 2005 9:40 PM
Subject: Re: I have a sick kitty, help...Immuno-regulin

My main concern with the Immunoregulin would be the side effects of the high fever and stress it sometime causes immediately on a cat with a severe heart murmur. Definitely something to ask your vet about first. I still am not sure what grade a IIIIVI is. heart murmurs need to be handled very carefully.

Jenn