Sounds like she’s forgiven you and is ready to come home!!!

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, October 21, 2005 5:10 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Charity is back in area!!!!!!

I am so, so excited!  Just got back home & spotted my dear, feral girl Charity in my neighbor's yard!

I quietly attempted to approach her, and for quite a few minutes she remained perched on the fence, just looking at me & listening to my words.

I KNOW SHE RECOGNIZED ME!!!

Then, the other neighbor's yipper dog started barking & she spooked, but is somewhere on neighbor's property.

And, I checked the outdoor "house" I made for her, and all the food was gone, the bed was slept in (could tell cause I put straw in house)....

AND, I almost cried when I saw she had carried "our feather plume" into the bed w/her!!

(This was the plume she "allowed" me to stroke her with.)

So, I put fresh food, water & her favorite, TUNA, in both her house & I left the barn door ajar and set up bedding, same food & litter box for her.

I debated trapping her again, but I don't want to spook her & scare ger away....I am so glad she is "home".

I hope I do get the opportunity to somehow get her in the barn, then I'll work on bringing her into the house..... However, if she "truely" wants to be an outside cat, there are many warm . dry places for her. (I put heat in the barn.)

So, everyone, thanks for your prayers & please pray she will stay.

I never thought I'd be so devastated over a cat who at first attacked me every chance she got.. But, somehow we "made a connection" & hopefully she is home for good!!

Patti

With Love from Charity too!!!!