Thanks. They used ISO gas. I think it might have been the painkiller shot.
Michelle

In a message dated 10/24/2005 10:15:43 P.M. Central Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Michelle – did you find out what they used as anesthesia?  They must have not used ISO gas.  They might have used kedamin or the other kind (now can’t remember the name!) – they are injectable and will cause the very symptoms you described, if especially if they overdose it (it’s very sensitive to the weight and can’t over dose it) … it happened to my feral, Oliver. and his head were shaking and couldn’t’ t get up for almost 24 hours and it was not normal.  My vet freaked out, too.. keep an close an eye on her.. it should go away.. but obviously, if it does not, over night – you need to call them right away tomorrow – Just as a tip, when they do a surgery in the future, make sure to use “ISO” which considered to be least risk of all, and ask them to  never  use indictable (whether it’s anesthesia or any pain killer medication)  - please keep us posted with her progress.