I have bone meal and can try it with Lucy, though I am wary of it because her calcium levels were high two blood tests ago (but normal last blood test).  Her diarrhea started a week ago after sudden diet change and antibiotics, so it is probably different than Gypsy's problems, but maybe the bone meal would help her get over it.
Thanks,
Michelle