Hideyo,
Oh man, let's hope your guys don't have ringworm.  I've never had to deal with it myself, but it sounds like a real nightmare!  I'll send you my compiled notes on treatment for it off-list.  Does anyone know how to confirm diagnosis w/o taking a kitty to the vet?

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Cats that have had URI often bust out in ringworm...welcome to my world.Its from the lowered immune system.  I use blue start ointment and it never fails you can get it in any pharmacy. Or in real bad cases I take them to the vet and he gives them a liquid....don't know what it is though works every time.
its contagious to humans and to other animals so careful when handling them.
BTW the interferon on my URI negative kittens has made all the difference in the world.