-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of wendy
Sent: Monday, October 31, 2005 2:01 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: "Wednesday" and leaving cats at the vet

What a beautiful poem Laura!  I loved it.  For the
record, I never leave my cats at the vet, unless I'm
having them spayed/neutered or unless there is
ABSOLUTELY no other way around it.  Otherwise, I am
right there with them.  That way, if the vet decides
to make a decision, I am right there.  Learned this
the hard way.  Thanks for the tip-I will keep that in
mind in the future.

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs