Sent: Monday, October 31, 2005 6:12 PM
Subject: RE: OT: Help ! ringworm in kittens

Now – I feel so overwhelmed already, because I am sure that they have RW – all of 4 kittens have bold patches on their ears – and some on faces – I am now depressed - I really don’t have a place to separate them – please forward me RW yahoo group – I would appreciate it.  What is the name of gel that you are going to order.