I did not know oral interferon helps stomatitis!  My Noah,11, (negative) broke out with it again yesterday :(   He had it bad this past March as well, he's 11 years old.  I have plenty of IFN and will begin him on it.

Thanks, Del
----- Original Message -----
From: Nina
Sent: Wednesday, November 02, 2005 10:34 AM
Subject: Re: Another one - fantastic vet!

Hi Sue,
Thanks for sharing the story about the good vet.  We're bombarded with
negative human stories way too often, it's nice to know there are plenty
of good ones out there too.  When we run across the vets or
organizations that recommend immediate pts upon diagnosis, we should all
report back to them with our successes.  These people need to be
educated, (as frustrating as that is), in order to save lives and
heartache in the future.  Years ago, before felv touched my life in such
a personal way, I was told by a trusted rescuer that all Felv kitties
should be pts, (so they don't suffer agonizing deaths).  Now I know how
terribly wrong that is.  I wish this person and I hadn't lost touch so I
could share our stories of love and hope with her.

Do tell Mary that the oral interferon has been known to help mouth sores
and send her my blessings,