Yes, we called the police and they came out this
morning and looked our place over, but there's not
much they can do.  My husband wanted to go out and
catch the guy but I told him if the guy had a gun,
that wouldn't be too smart.  The police came out twice
for my neighbor too, but said the same thing.  I am
going to notify all my neighbors this afternoon to be
on the lookout.

http://farechase.yahoo.com