Hi my name is Ken with my newly diagMnosed Max. I already have another cat Sneakers who is diabetic and who was saved by a message board that basically taught me how to take care of things.

  The vet is basically saying it really is too late to do anything.  He is anemic and just starting not to eat. I am giving him Baytrill right now. I can't afford a transfusion as it will run from 600-1000 and may only add a few weeks to his life  I read about immunoregulin and am having trouble finding a vet who knows about this or one that will work with me. I live in Northern Jersey. Any recommended vets or any advise you can give me is appreciated.