-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of wendy
Sent: Friday, November 04, 2005 10:47 AM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Guard cat

I have a story for you guys. This morning I was up at 5:30 am supervising my nephew while he finished his math homework. My black cat, Pepper, jumped up on the
bay window seat in the dining area and started pawing at the south window. I went over to her and wrapped my arms around her and started telling her how cute she was. I didn't bother to look out the window. Pepper usually does that on a lower window if she sees another cat, but this time, the window was up high. The next thing I know, my husband walked in and said "Were you just outside?" and I said "no, why?". He said, "Are you sure you weren't just outside?" and I said "no". He said that someone was sneaking past the bathroom window, which is frosted, towards the dining area windows. He thought it was me playing a trick on him, so he tapped on the window, and whoever it was, ran off. That's when he came to see if it was me. We live in a quiet neighborhood, but my neighbor down the street said that he's had to replace PVC pipe for his sprinkler system twice in the past week because someone was stepping on it and crushed it. The pipe is right in front of his daughter's window and when he repaired it the second time, he noticed that there was a crack in her blinds where someone could see in. So I guess we have a pervert hanging around, or living in, our neighborhood unfortunately. But I thought it was really cool that Pepper tried to tell me the way she did. Talk about animal communication! Cats are so awesome!
http://mail.yahoo.com