Sent: Saturday, November 05, 2005 9:59 AM
Subject: Re: OT: blue star ointment made RW worse?

Have you tried diluted bleach? It may dry out your skin in that spot, but it should kill the fungus. I may have it here too, Bones has lost several round patches on fur on her neck this past month. So far, no signs of it in the others, so I'm hoping it's just where the other's bit her.

Jenn
http://ucat.us
http://ucat.us/domesticcatlinks.html
Adopt a cat from UCAT rescue:
http://ucat.us/adopt.html
Adopt a FIV+ cat:
http://ucat.us/AWrescue/FIV/
"Saving one animal won't make a difference in the world, but it will make a world of difference for that one animal."