-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of wendy
Sent: Monday, November 07, 2005 1:38 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: RE: Need all your prayers - please!!

I have never heard of anyone I know personally dealing
with what you are dealing with, so I don't know for
sure, but if I had to guess, I would think they would
give you like 30 days to find homes for however many
over the number they allow you. Then, at the end of
30 days, they will probably schedule an appointment to
come by to do a head count. After that, I bet they
don't bother you much and you can bring any kitties
back that kind people have taken in for you for a
short time so that you can pass the head count. I
hope you have family or good friends nearby that will
help you if it comes to that. Plus, in the future,
you don't have to answer the door to anyone from
animal control if you think they are coming to do a
head count again. I doubt they will hassle you
though. I wouldn't worry about all this just yet
though Hideyo, because you will worry yourself sick.
And if they end up allowing you to have your cats,
then you will have worried for no reason. How in the
world did this all happen in the first place? Did
someone complain about your cats?

http://farechase.yahoo.com