Hi Belinda,

I loved your story about Buddie and her coming to love
her feeding tube.  How sweet!  I wish I had had that
opportunity, but I cannot discount all the others the
good Lord gave me with Cricket.  He was my baby.  I am
so sorry you lost Buddie.  Like you, I asked Cricket
before he left if he could come back and let me know
he's ok, so I will wait for a sign.  My husband was
wonderful last night.  He was very tender and
understanding with me, and even though he has to get
up at 4:30 am, he was going to sit with me until I
stopped crying.  I finally asked him to give me some
alone time with Cricket because I knew he needed his
rest.  So I guess in sorrow and pain, there are always
blessings if we look for them.  This experience has
ended up bonding my husband and me a little more.  And
my nephew with us as well.

Thanks again Belinda,
Wendy

http://mail.yahoo.com