Hi Hideyo,

I know you don't have a lot of time to read emails so
I will try to keep this short.  I am happy that you
are keeping vigil with Garfunkle while he is ill.  I
so hope he pulls through.  I wish we could all be
there with our furangels when they are so sick.  Don't
give up hope Hideyo!!!  Please keep us posted on
Garfunkle.

Prayers-
Wendy

--- Hideyo Yamamoto