It feels like I keep going on about Calicivirus but it's not my intention -
honest.

When I had Bramble he used to sneeze blood with calici virus. He didn't get the
typical blisters in mouth etc... he got an ulcer on his nose and sneezed blood
about 2 weeks before nasal discharge appeared and then got the respiratory
signs. I kept pushing in the end to get swabs done and they were positive for
calicivirus. Your kittie my have ulceration inside nose if not outside. Woth
checking for calici and herpes. Scared me so much when he first sneezed blood
as it splatters everywhere.

Unfortunatley my boy succomed to it again and again because he was at the end
of FIV and he many other probs other than calici but the drug of choice is
interferon and he improved for a while with that. Buddy and Minstrel carry it
but if they show symptoms they fight it off as they are still young - both will
need interferon at a later date though.

Michelle, Buddy, Minstrel & Angel Bramble