Hi Belinda,
I have seen some of your websites for different rescues. They are awesome!!
Can you make one for me?
What do I need to do and send to you to make a site for me?
Thanks for what you do!

P.S.
If things work out right I may only be moving my rescue and home about 30 miles which is closer than 200 miles. Husband agreed that we should stay within the area for awhile. (Snohomish County in WA.) Regardless of the taxes.
Will let everyone know as soon as I know for sure.

Terrie Mohr
TAZZY'S ANIMAL TRANSPORTS
SIAMESE & COLLIE RESCUE
Owner/Driver
Check sites for available Siameses for adoption!

http://www.tazzys-siameses-collies.petfinder.org/

Click Here to Join WASHINGTON SIAMESE RESCUE Yahoo Group!

http://hometown.aol.com/tatorbunz/index.html

http://hometown.aol.com/tatorbunz/myhomepage/petmemorial.html

Petfinder.com
Adopt a Homeless Pet!