From: Dudes
Sent: Sunday, November 20, 2005 12:57 AM
Subject: Re: Cotton crisis

Aw, thank you Terri.  I worry so much about my little Cotton- ball, because he's still so young and still growing.  He has been eating boiled fish and rice today, and I can tell he is not feeling as well as he could, but he seems to be on the mend.  He's drinking lots of water on his own, and tomorrow I may let him back on dry kibble.
Sandy