Thank you so much for the information!
I will pass this on to her.
I have never had to deal with it...I'm knocking on wood at the moment!

Need A Loving Home:
I just rescued at a kill shelter they are two beautiful Purebred Siameses that are siblings. This really irks me owners didn't bother to call any of the Siamese Rescues.
Yet they want to know how they are doing!!!
I don't think so!
They are 7 yrs old.
Male and female spayed/neutered/vaccinated/microchipped, litterbox trained, and negative for Felv/Fiv.
Very loving and affectionate.
They both have nasty URIs.....grrrrr.
They were given up because of a divorce. These people had them since they were kittens.
Geez, this just makes my head reel like the girl in exorcist.
So if any of you know anyone that is looking for a few good Siameses send them my way.
They are awesome kitties and deserve to be loved in furever homes. The male loves to snuggle up in your arms and neck and the female likes to give kisses. This is just a few of their qualities haven't seen any bad ones.
I want to make sure they are well before placement.
Since, I'm relocating about 30 miles away I want to keep the population down....yeah I know what your thinking!  LOL