Hi Rebecca,
Welcome to the group and what a lucky boy Brooklyn and the rest of your gang is!! I have a free online community photo album you are welcome to use to post pictures of all of your guys in. Just register and post away.

http://albums.bemikitties.com

My Bailey my only positive in my group of 6 is 10 years old and was diagnosed at 5 months, so there is hope for a long, healthy life for Brooklyn. Bailey has been healthy for the most part until a bout with stomastisis last year which we finally have under control. He does have arthritis in his backend where the tail and back meet and is on medication for that. It doesn't seem to hinder him much, but it is tender and I'm careful not to touch him back there. Other than that he is doing great.

I recently switched him to raw and he has gained over a pound on that and is actually a little pudgy now. He gets COQ-10, Lysine, cosequin (for the arthritis). Since he has been on the raw I can put these supplements in his food where as before I couldn't, he'd know it was in there and wouldn't eat it, but with the raw, he loves it so much he just doesn't care.

Hope Brooklyn continues to amuse and enthrall you for a long, long time to come, he sounds like a real charector!!

--
Belinda
Happiness is being owned by cats ...

Be-Mi-Kitties ...
http://www.bemikitties.com

http://adopt.bemikitties.com

FeLV Candle Light Service
http://www.bemikitties.com/cls

HostDesign4U.com  (affordable hosting & web design)
http://HostDesign4U.com

BMK Designs (non-profit web sites)
http://bmk.bemikitties.com