Nice to meet you Kerry. I'm horrible with names in person, but online at least
i can read and visualize. I'm a very visual person. lol. So, so far, I've
met/spoken with...Nina, Jenn, Michelle and now Kerry. I hope I haven't missed
anyone! There should be a word for "meeting" people online. maybe E-meeting.
LOL. I can't wait to get home to Brooklyn (the cat, not the place...lol)