Hi Rebecca,good luck with your kitty.hope all is well with your Brooklyn.I just lost my beautiful Maizee Grace,she was a Calico with the craziest paint scheme that I had ever. I will add you to my prayers.It is so stressful and disheartening to see such beautiful creatures go through so much.
Sherry

veggiepugs <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi All-
Well, tomorrow is Brooklyn's vet visit and just today he suddenly started feeling sick. He was fine yesterday. He has
diarrhea, has been vomiting and is lethargic and not eating. I'm not happy, but at least we are seeing the vet
tomorrow. This all worries me of course, but I don't want to jump to any conclusions before seeing the vet and in the
meantime he is still up for cuddling and I will do that all of tonight with him.

I think I read very briefly here that someone lost their kitty. I am so very sorry to hear that. My thoughts are with you.

Sending Hugs
Rebecca