Felv can incubate for a while.  If it were me I would do a retest.  Ask for a plain old felv instead of the fiv/felv combo to save a few bucks.

This does sound a lot though like a reaction.  I think I would try another vet for a second opinion.

hd cc <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I have tested my kitty and no FIV or FELV or anything like that, but I was
told you guys are the smartest people around when
it comes to cats and kittens with problems. Heres mine!

Sasha is 3 months old, she was fine, but then never really looked right,
straggly and just not a healthy kitty, thin hair but did play and run and
was alot of fun. Now she has URI, which is getting better and better, but
since getting it she has really gone down hill, She is always warm, when you
touch her she feels warm, and now sometimes her 3rd eyelids cover her eyes
for a second or 2 and she acts like she is not there, and then comes back,
and also her legs are giving out on her, they stiffen up and she cant move,
and she is very twitchy, her whole body twitches/tremors, something is
wrong, I did a blood panel and the vet said it was fine.
a few weeks ago she was given a shot of pennicillian,. and had an allergic
reaction to it, her head swelled up and when the vet noticed it gave her
something to counter act it, i took her in originally cause she looked poor,
sick and URI, could this shot have done it? Its almost like what ever is
wrong its in the nervous system or in the brain. Anyone ever hear anything
similar to this. the vet thinks in one manner to put her down, but I WONT,
she is eating and she has a nice stool, just everything else is wrong. I
love her so much, I just dont know what to do for her, she loves to come out
and we walk up one side of the house and back, and thats it she stiffens up
and goes down and cant walk anymore, i am in fear she may be in pain,,,,i
just dont know what to do for her, she loves me and she loves to
eat,,,,,anyone please tell me something......

Sincerely
Carrie

www.arlingtonkittensandcats.petfinder.com
www.alleycatangels.org
www.adoptacat53.com

Sent: Tuesday, November 22, 2005 12:31 PM
Subject: Re: Welcome Rebecca

> LOL, yeah ask Michelle how gross opening a cat of meat based cat food or
tuna is for
> her! She's very descriptive about how much meat grosses her out. :-)~
>
> I used to be vegetarian for a while, but got lazy, and hamburg helper is
about all we
> eat these days unless it come in a microwavable carton. They don't make
easy quick
> vegetarian foods out of a box... which is too bad, because that makes me
continue to
> be a meat eater. If it involves more than one pot... I'm not cooking it.
>
> Anyways, we're all very tolerate of the vegans here, and try to understand
their
> point of view. I think you'll feel very welcomed here!
>
> Jenn
> http://ucat.us
> http://ucat.us/domesticcatlinks.html
> Adopt a cat from UCAT rescue:
> http://ucat.us/adopt.html
> Adopt a FIV+ cat:
> http://ucat.us/AWrescue/FIV/
> Adopt a FELV+ cat:
> http://ucat.us/FELVadopt.html
> "Saving one animal won't make a difference in the world, but it will make
a world of
> difference for that one animal."

~~~