um, i was TERRIFIED of cats, and thought i hated the little beasts....
til one of my shelties brought one home back in '75..... after the
current dogs in the family at that time passed on, i haven't had one
since..... cats, well, we KNOW that's another story! (people who knew
me in the first 26 years of my life, when i adored dogs and hated cats
can hardly believe where my life has gone!) so there's hope for your
sister yet! (even my mother, who REALLY hated and was afraid of them
said, on the last day of a week-long visit where she slept in a room
that was screened off, "well, i can see how they'd sort of grow on
you....")

MC
--
MaryChristine