I think the big picture here is EDUCATION.  So many
people are uneducated about their animals, which is
irresponsible in and of itself (at least not knowing
the basics, like cleaning the litter box often!!!).
Of course, that's the problem with many things wrong
in life if you think about it, like prejudice,
neglect, etc.  Then again, there are those people out
there that we talked about last week who are just
mean.

http://mail.yahoo.com