I live in NJ (Northern), but since I do not know where Cumberland County is I assume it is far from me.  Have you contacted Alley Cat Allies in DC? They focus exclusively on caring for ferals, and they keep a database network of people all over the country and can probably connect you to people near you.
Michelle