Live simply, so others may simply live!! I love that! Yes, I believe that is something I will put somewhere where I can see it everyday.I am going to have to get creative with feeding them. Lately I have been adding in rice and pasta to help beef up their body weight. They love the wet food, but sometimes I worry that it is too rich/oily for their tender systems. I am also going to list a bunch of stuff on ebay, maybe that will help. I have to post flyers to see if people will donate food. I will print some up tomorrow, if this fever ever goes away and I begin to feel human and mobile again! LOL
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, December 02, 2005 10:27 PM
Subject: Re: NJ feral group

In a message dated 12/2/05 10:21:23 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
I am only one person without a trust fund or a rich husband! In fact my hubby kindly worked an extra day this week just for feral food.
Renee~
Yeah, no trust fund or rich husband here either.  In fact, no husband, period.
Seems to me you are fortunate to have a partner willing to help (financially, anyway) take care of the ferals.
It's tough.  I spend more money feeding all the critters here, (my 4 dogs, 5 cats, PLUS 5 "foster" cats & the ferals), than I do on myself!
"Live simply, so others may simply live."
Words I do live by....
Patti