Well, I think I’m going to work on mats a bit before I do the deed!

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, December 05, 2005 12:00 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: Cat shampoo to recommend...

Talk alot. It calms them id you talk to the soothingly while you bathe them. Give lots of reassurance.

I don't deal with mats here much, and I usually comb them out BEFORE any bath, because once you get mats wet, they get tighter, and more difficult to remove. I do however have a favorite shampoo, It's made by TropiClean, it's their Aloe Moist shampoo. They have a phone number: 1-800-542-7387 It's made right here in the USA in Missouri, it's natural, environmentally safe, and NOT tested on animals. It smells GREAT, and in fact, I have used it myself a few times (on my hair). They make a whole line of products, and they all smell good, but I really like the Aloe Moist one, because my cats tend towards dry skin, and this really works good to get the dander out, and keep them moist.

Jenn
http://ucat.us
http://ucat.us/domesticcatlinks.html
Adopt a cat from UCAT rescue:
http://ucat.us/adopt.html
Adopt a FIV+ cat:
http://ucat.us/AWrescue/FIV/
Adopt a FELV+ cat:
http://ucat.us/FELVadopt.html
I collect KMR kitten formula labels for Bazil, a 3 yr old special needs cat who must live on a liquid diet for the rest of his life.
Bazil's caretaker collects labels and sends them to KMR, where they add up until she earns a free can of formula!
PLEASE save your KMR kitten formula labels for Bazil!
If you use KMR, even just one can, please email me for the NEW address to send them to!
Does your cat have chronic diarrhea that does not respond to treatment, or has your cat been loosely diagnosed as IBD?
Have you tested for Tritrichomonosis? The test is new, the new drug makes it curable.
Ask me today how you can test for Trich!