one thing that worked, for no reason other than it made sense to the
cat in question, was to pet her WHILE she ate--she did have lipidosis,
so it was vital that she eat--as long as i'd start petting a certain
part of her shoulder area when i first put food in front of her, she'd
start and continue to eat. stop petting--stopped eating. start petting
again, started eating again...

an animal communicator might be able to help delineate the
after-effects of the trauma for her, too.

--
MaryChristine

AIM / YAHOO: TenHouseCats
MSN: [EMAIL PROTECTED]